Sunday, June 30, 2013

I have been working with ConnectGOP for over a year now.

They first contacted me in April of 2012 and told me about their social media services. Since then I have seen the product evolve so that I now have an interactive website, social media and constituent management toolset that makes staying in touch with constituents very easy. I want to give accolades to getting elected in part to my use of ConnectGOP services. John came out to Kentucky and presented to most of the county parties at the GOP State Convention and was well received.

I highly and whole-heartedly recommend ConnectGOP to anyone who is interested in staying in touch with their constituents during campaigns and more importantly, during legislative session.
http://chumly.com/n/1d89356

No comments:

Post a Comment