Governor Rick Perry has been indicted for 'abuse of power' for "threating to veto" a piece of legislation being considered by the legislature in his state of Texas, in which he is the sitting Governor with constitutional veto power. (And he did exactly what he said he was going to do)
President Barak H. Obama has threatened to veto:
1) Obama threatens to veto bill mandating Keystone XL;
2) White House Threatens Veto Of GOP School Meal Bill;
3) Obama Threatens to Veto Bonus Depreciation Extension;
4) Obama Threatens to Veto House Border Bill | The Weekly Standard; and
5) Obama threatens vetoes of bills requiring him to follow the law | Mobile Washington Examiner
Am I missed something here???